Thursday, January 17, 2019

January 17 - Mini Apple Pies

It is nearly 2 am, the day has more than gotten away from me - so this is going to be short and "sweet".  I made miniature apple pies today.  I was surprised at how well they turned out - especially those tiny lattice tops!  I took them to class - and they are all gone now.
One of the students from my school has been here studying from Korea for the last ten months - tomorrow is her last day.  Another student (from Italy) will be absent tomorrow - so they said their goodbyes today.

After class today, I went for a short walk.  On the way home, the road next to our side of the bridge was closed and their were police cars as far as the eye could see - I think the new president of southern Spain was in the area and this was security - but I am not sure and I didn't get close enough to really figure it out.

Tomorrow maybe sleep in...