Monday, July 1, 2019

July 1 - The Difference

On July 1st last year, Albert and the girls and I were enjoying our last day together before Albert and I headed off to Madrid.  We went to a museum, went out to lunch, and the girls dropped us off at the airport for an overnight flight.  It was a very busy day.

July 1st this year, Albert and I are hanging out with Betty.  We did go out to lunch but otherwise, mostly we just hung around and relaxed.  I did a good deal of walking, lots of dear out and about.  Luckily tonight there was no bear (they came around the house last night while Albert and I were out on our walk - Betty called on the cell phone to warn us to be careful as we came back up the road - luckily we missed them.)

Tomorrow is our last full day here in the mountains.  We are looking forward to another peaceful day.