Wednesday, July 10, 2019

July 10 - The Villages

This morning, we spent a couple of hours at the pool.  Thanks to a generous dose of sunscreen, the two hours in the water did not result in a lobster-like body.

After pool time, we did a little grocery shopping and then I did a little reading and laundry inside while avoiding a huge rainstorm.

Then, it was time to get a haircut.  While I do appreciate the ease of throwing my hair into a ponytail or bun with very little effort - it had become scraggly and a trim was definitely in order.  After some consideration, I decided that I would go for a little more than a trim.  So, I am now living the shorter hair life.

After my haircut, we headed out for dinner at a Mexican restaurant nearby.  I managed to skip the Margaritas tonight.

Then, it was another night at one of the town centers for Mom, Tom, and I and again, I walked home while they rode on the golf cart.  Another lovely night in the Villages.
Tom and Sassy were waiting up when I arrived.

Tomorrow a little repacking needs to happen so that Friday we can head out again.