Monday, June 17, 2019

June 17 - Last Trip to Costco?

Now that we are in countdown mode, we are starting to think about what we will take with us, what else we need while we are here,.... etc.

I went through and pulled out some things that we am not going to bring back with us - a few things for the school, a few others for whomever claims them on the street, and a few things for the trash.  Then, I packed away many of the things into a suitcase that we will not need in our last two weeks to make sure we would have room for everything - looks like it is going to be fine.

At school, I talked to a couple of other students and a couple of teachers - I think we have settled on a picnic in the far away park on Thursday evening.  Speaking of Thursday, the city is putting on the finishing touches for the events on Thursday.

After class, I made what is probably my last trip out to the Sevilla Costco.  I wanted to get a couple of things for us and a a couple of things for the party on Thursday.  It was about 10:15 when I headed back over the bridge toward home - lots of folks were gathered on the bridge enjoying the full moon.

Tomorrow back to intercambio!