Sunday, July 29, 2018

July 29 - The Next Bridge South

We had a nice breakfast this morning with Mario and Palma.  Then back to the routine with laundry and Spanish. 

This afternoon, I walked down to the drawbridge (one bridge further south than I have walked before). 


On the way to the bridge, I passed three good signs.  One reminded men to use the bathroom and not the building walls:
the second advertised a sychronized swimming competition that Albert was glad we missed but I was sad:
but the third was the best - it advertised a pill I wish I could get:

I also got to see lots of good statues:


Every two years, there is an international Flamenco festival in Sevilla.  It is happening this September.  Yesterday, I went online and bought tickets for one of she shows (two guitars), and while I was out today, I found the theater.
It is right around the corner from the Plaza de Espana.
And right down the street from the Science Museum.  I like the large butterfly sculpture.

Tonight, Albert and I went out for another short walk around Triana.  It is supposed to get really hot this week, perhaps I will need to take short walks during the day and longer walks in the evening when it starts getting in the 100's every day.  But today, I really enjoyed my long afternoon walk.