Thursday, March 21, 2019

March 21 - Chocolate Bread

This morning, I finished my homework a little early so I decided to adapt a recipe to try to make some chocolate filled rolls.  I was able to get them all the way to the last rising stage before we needed to head out to the store.  Then, I waited until after lunch to bake them.  So, they were warm when I arrived to class and the chocolate was warm and gooey inside....mmmm.  I had to be quick to snap a picture before they were all gone.

Class was good today - only two students.  We are scheduled to have five tomorrow.  

On the way home, I stopped off in the plaza near my school where they are staging the bleachers and seating for Holy Week.  A few sets of stairs, some long bleachers (which will eventually hold chairs), and huge stacks of pieces and parts fill the plaza.

I made my way home, and checked on the progress on the busy corner at the foot of the bridge.  Still not sure what they are doing, but clearly some work happened today.  Change in the bike lane maybe?

At home, I ate a quick dinner and did my homework for tomorrow - so now I can use tomorrow morning to do some more general studying.  Then, a little NCAA basketball.  Sadly, the game I am really interested in doesn't start until nearly 1am here - so I will have to just check the score when I get up.