Wednesday, April 10, 2019

April 10 - That Guy

This morning I tried to make Turtles, sadly the caramel was a little softer than I wanted - so tomorrow I will make them into Turtle brownies...so not a loss, but a disappointment.


After school today, I noticed that there are still lots of Holy Week patches, sashes, belts, and cushions for the backs of the necks of the guys who carry the pasos in store windows, but the bleachers and velvet curtains are all ready to go.
On my way over the bridge, I noticed a cute guy down on the road along the river...
Hard to see?  Let me zoom in for you....
Albert was hanging out taking some pics of the river.  I walked down to meet him.  I tried to catch a photo of one of the mom ducks with her ducklings while I was down there, but they never got close enough for a good shot.
Tonight I finally downloaded the Semana Santa app.  I have checked the schedules to make sure our airport bus will be able to get us to the airport for our trip on Wednesday and back home on Saturday...it looks optimistic, but having the app means we will be able to track the processions in real time.  Ah technology.