Monday, April 22, 2019

April 22 - Happy Earth Day

It was nice to be back at school today.  We were back to five students - all of whom have been in class for a while. 

The weather was beautiful but it was pretty quiet on the streets (or maybe I just got used to the Holy Week crowds.)  They have almost finished the bike routes on the big street along the river.  It is probably good that there are posts along many of the new sections - this is a pretty busy road and the drivers are not accustomed to sharing it with bikes yet.

After class, I made the long trip out to COSTCO.  I only wanted to get a few things.  Sadly one the them was out of stock.  But, I did manage to get some awesome berries and even found a new pair of shorts for Albert.

I made it home at a little after 10, ate a small dinner and am going to try to get to bed early- I'll save my homework for tomorrow morning.  Tomorrow night, intercambio!