Friday, April 26, 2019

April 26 - Spanish Fun

This morning, the inspector came to the flat to check the gas connections.  It is an inspection that must be done every 5 years.  We passed - and I was able to negotiate the transaction with the tech- double win.



Later, we headed out with Marge to the impressive Plaza de Espana - check out that panorama!

And the beautiful Maria Luisa park - you can really tell it is spring in the park.



Marge was able to put the "taking pictures" workshop that she completed on the first day of her cruise to good use.  I could use that class myself. 



Then, we went home for a lunch of pesto pasta.  And, off to school.  Today, Marge had her first day of class at my school.  She was not in my class, but the times are the same, so we were able to walk over together.  Sadly, my class worked straight through the break, but at least we ended on time so we were able to walk home together.

Then a dinner of chicken tortilla soup (yay leftovers).  Tomorrow we are out bright and early for a trip to Cadiz.  It is supposed to be sunny and warm.