Sunday, January 13, 2019

January 13 - Fastest Month Ever

Our first Christmas guests arrived just over a month ago when Rachel and Taylor flew in...tomorrow morning, Rachel and Albert head back to the US and that will be the end of our company for a while.  Time always flies - but whew, that seemed like the fastest month ever.

This morning I finished my most recent Spanish book - luckily the library has lots more....and so I was able to find a new one and download it to my Kindle.  I'm still pretty slow, but I can tell that I am getting faster - not having to stop and look up quite so many words.

We went out to a Thai restaurant for lunch...

And then I took advantage of the beautiful day to take a walk around the city - it is starting to look more like it did when we arrived - all of the squares have been scrubbed of nativities, Christmas markets, and decorations.

This afternoon, I spent a little time doing some Spanish practice while Albert went for his run.  Then, we went out to dinner.  I am ready to start eating at home again - of course by tomorrow, I could be over it.  We took the tram from one end to the next - it was our first time on the tram - to get to dinner. 

This evening everyone made sure they had everything packed and ready for an early morning departure.