Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Januray 9 - The New Old Schedule

It still seems funny to have class in the late afternoon again. 

Albert and I went shopping in the morning.  There are lots of post Christmas sales, but with only one big suitcase each for the year, we have pretty much limited our shopping to things we will use up, things we will leave here, and things that we need to replace.  Today, we replaced his light jacket whose zipper broke.  We passed on all of the other "incredible" bargains.



After shopping I did some Spanish homework and studying... then it was off to class. 

By the time I walked home at 7:30, it was dark.  It was beautiful, but with the sun down it was a chilly walk home.

Then, dinner and the day was nearly done.  Tomorrow, I will need to decide whether or not I will be attending the cultural activity... before class.   I do like the new class though - so it is worth the change, and it will be nice when Albert returns to his class in a few weeks to have class at the same time.