Monday, January 14, 2019

Janurary 14 - Goodbyes

Another early morning - Albert and Rachel left before dawn to catch the airport bus for their long trip back to Miami.  I said goodbye in the apartment....
Albert and Rachel Walking Down Our Street


At noon, I headed out to meet a group of students and my old teacher Lucia who leaves tomorrow for her new adventure in Australia.  It was nice to spend some time with her and she is really excited about the move, but I was also sad to be saying goodbye.  
Lucia- Making Sure She Has Everyone's Contact Info


After the goodbye lunch, I headed in to school and did a little more Spanish before class started.  Then a short walk around the city after class.  Now I am home in our very quiet apartment.  I did a little cleaning this evening and watched a little Spanish TV.  Albert and Rachel made it back safely -I am sure they are tired.

No big plans for tomorrow....shopping, Spanish, class, and intercambio.