Sunday, January 27, 2019

January 27 - Albert Is Home

This morning, after his all night flight, Albert arrived safely (although a little tired) to Sevilla. 

I spent most of the morning doing Spanish.  My teacher on Friday gave me lots of materials that I missed while I was in the US at the funeral.  Between my hours yesterday and today, I managed to finish them all and do a little prep for tomorrow. 

After lunch,  Albert took a nap and I went for a long walk around the city.  It was a little cooler today, but still beautiful.  There were movie trucks and fencing blocking off one of the plazas  - not sure what they were filming, but it is a beautiful plaza so I am not surprised that someone would want to use it.  The rest of the city was full of people also enjoying the outdoors.

After his nap, Albert and I took another short walk - we noted that the days are getting longer again.  And they will continue to get longer until it is almost time for us to head back to the US - my kind of trend!

After dinner we did a video call with the girls - everyone seems to be back to their normal lives.  

Tomorrow, back to school for me and back to some serious math time for Albert.