Monday, August 13, 2018

August 13 - Quiet Monday

Another Monday.  No new students, however with folks back from vacation, we are back up to 7 students.  But, the countdown for the "summer students" is on.  One of the students from another class leaves tomorrow  - I am not sure what will happen to these classes by September.

After class, I needed to walk for a while because I had only taken one short walk before class.  I walked over to a large department store that we had visited in one of our first couple of weeks in Sevilla.  There is a grocery store in the basement  - so of course this is where I spent my time.  I picked up a few things that I can't get at the stores near our house.

On the way home, I stopped for a few seconds to enjoy the beautiful view of the moon from the bridge.

Wednesday is the Feast of the Assumption.  In Spain it is a national holiday - we won't have class and all of the stores will be closed.  Will have to do a little extra planning during tomorrow's shopping trip to make sure we are prepared.