Friday, August 17, 2018

August 17 - TGIF

It is Friday.  We had a pretty quiet morning, and I managed to do a couple of hours of Spanish review.  The painters across the street are making progress.  It cracks me up that they all smoke  - all day.  They climb up and down the building, in and out of the basket lift, up and down off the overhangs and patios, and all the while they have a cigarette dangling from their lips.

It was warmer today - I know most people are counting down the really hot days, but I will take this over cold ANY day.  However, I think this dog is solidly in the counting down to cooler days camp.


I passed an interesting store today - by that I mean a store with an interesting name...

Ok, maybe it is only interesting to those of us who have birthdays on June 2nd.

Now, the weekend is here - and with 100 degree days in the forecast for Saturday and Sunday we have decided to put off the 3.5 hour walking tour of Cordoba.   Hopefully we can find something fun to do closer to home.