Tuesday, August 21, 2018

August 21 - Lots of Computer Time

Today, in addition to the normal study time and reading time that involve screens - I spent a bit of time working out plans for a trip for Albert to go to Salt Lake City for a conference.  It turns out that buying tickets from Spain to Miami and then a separate round trip from Miami to SLC is MUCH cheaper than a ticket from Spain to SLC - don't ask.  So Albert will be staying for a couple of days in Miami before the conference and one night after.  I will be holding down the fort here.

We also managed to get our bus tickets for this coming weekend printed in one try - we are learning. 

Also, it is Tuesday, so I had intercambio after class.  It was a pretty small group tonight.  I made it home by 10 - just in time to catch Albert taking out the recycling.

One year ago today, we went to Oregon to see the eclipse with Emily and Kathy and I officially started my year at Whitman.  Not sure what we will be doing one year from today, but I know how fast time seems to fly, and I know it will seem like no time at all.