Friday, December 14, 2018

December 14 - Getting the Shot

Today after school, we went to the Alameda for lunch,  mmm tacos!  After lunch, Albert walked Rachel and Taylor to the Plaza de Espana while I went to the grocery store and home to wait for my Amazon package that never came (sadness - I was really crossing fingers for Cream of Tartar).

At home we hung out - I did  a little Spanish - we watched Star Wars and I made lasagna for dinner.

Then, it was time to go check out some of the Christmas decorations.  We barely made it to the river before our first stop for the actual photographers in the group to try to get some good pictures.


Then, we walked around the downtown area a little and saw the king hats.  Of course there were lots of photo ops on the way.


Then, back to our cozy home.

Where lots of simultaneous games of words with friends are happening.
Tomorrow - no school.  Just lots of touristy things to see!