Saturday, December 22, 2018

December 22 - Everyone Is Here

This morning, I did a little shopping (very litte) and decorated a small shelf for Christmas.

Then I went out to do a pretty large grocery shopping trip since the stores have limited hours in the next few days with the Christmas holiday.  Rachel and Albert had gotten home by the time I arrived.  We mostly hung out (and I cooked) and then Albert and I went for a walk.  Not much Spanish practice today - I need to be careful or January is going to be a tough transition back to school.

This evening, Albert and Ric went to the airport to pick up Emily while I finished up dinner and Rachel, Kathy and I hung out for a while.

Emily and the guys arrived home around 10 and we ate a late dinner.  We visited for a while, but not too long as it has been a long day for all - and we have a tour of the cathedral tomorrow.