Tuesday, November 27, 2018

November 27 - Signs of Preparation

Today I came home from school and picked up the shopping bags and headed back out to the store - we didn't need much and Albert stayed home to both keep track of the laundry - but also to be here for our big delivery.  We ordered a chair online and it arrived today.

By the time I arrived home from the market with a few odds and ends and the ingredients for lentil soup, the laundry was folded and Albert nearly had the chair together.

I made a large pot of soup and then did some studying.  After dinner, I headed out to intercambio.  I was excited to see that although the city Christmas decorations have not been turned on yet, these lights on the Triana Market were lit up.  
I was thinking today that once the city does flip the switch, the entire city will look like it is noon even after dark - it is amazing to me how many streets (big and small) have large light panels hung across and of course every square has a display.  But for now, only a few private markets have their lights on - lucky for me the one on my way to the bridge is one of them.