Friday, February 15, 2019

February 15 - Homework Aplenty

This morning, I started working on my homework.  I was not feeling great last night and had quite a bit to do.  In addition to the regular exercises, I had not one but two open ended writing assignments.  These are REALLY slow for me.  I can't imagine how students with English as a second language keep up in their classes in the US - especially writing intensive ones. 

With all of my homework, I didn't do too much else before class.  Class was good, and the homework for the weekend doesn't include any open ended writing.  WHEW!

After class, I walked for about an hour and a half since I hadn't really walked at all except walking to class.  Lots of people out on the lovely Friday night.  
When I got home, I took care of some of the details for our trip tomorrow - getting boarding passes, adding funds to the airport bus card, packing,....  Then a quick dinner and now this quick blog.  With alarms set for 3:45, I am hoping to be asleep soon.

Tomorrow, off to Mallorca for the weekend.  Of course, I will be taking a little homework with me since we don't get back until Monday afternoon.