Wednesday, February 27, 2019

February 27 - TGIW

Although I normally wear skorts year round, but now I am regularly back into short sleeves as well.  The days are getting longer, and the bar across the street is full pretty much whenever it is open.

Class was good today - the three regulars (including me) were all in class -  lots of listening practice which is exactly what I need.  Next week we are supposed to get at least three and up to five new students - it is always fun to have new folks, hopefully we can keep the same fun, relaxed, supportive environment.  At the end of class today, we all parted with wishes for a good weekend. 

With the holiday tomorrow, the stores will be closed, so Albert and I made sure on our grocery run this morning that we had everything for meals for today and tomorrow.  We realized right before heading out to school that we should also pick up some food for lunch on the bus on Friday - so I stopped by the store again on my way home from school.

With nothing really to do tomorrow but a little studying and packing, I decided to take tonight off from Spanish.  I read for a while after dinner and am planning an early night.