Friday, May 10, 2019

May 10 - Friday

This morning Juli joined us on our trip to the Mercadona and did a load of laundry - it was more of a "day in the life" kind of morning than a typical touristy morning.

Later she headed out to check out the city and I went to class. 

It is probably good that we are nearing the end of the fair.  People are starting to feel the effects of hours of partying every night....

The door guy for my school left early today for fair and locked all of the students out of the building during the break.  Luckily with everyone having a cell phone, we were able to message the teachers who were waiting upstairs to come down and let us all back in.


My teacher was in pretty good spirits, but she definitely was ready when class ended - just two more nights at the fair.  Luckily by her sharing photos, I can just enjoy the fair vicariously through her.

I met Juli at the bridge on my way home and we finished the walk together.  After a short time at home, we headed back out for a light dinner in a Triana restaurant.  The weather is perfect and it is Friday night, but since so many people are at the fair, we were still able to get a table right away.   


We will try to see the closing fireworks tomorrow night at the fair.  I will miss seeing everyone in their fancy dresses and suits.