Thursday, May 23, 2019

May 23 - Beautiful Night

This morning, I spent a lot of time doing Spanish.  Yesterday's class was really hard, and it took me a long time to get comfortable with the new material.  But, I finally figured some things out and even though my three hour "private" class today was very intense, I was able to keep up (officially it is a group class, but I was the only student in today's group).

One student, who took classes for months but took his last week off to relax and enjoy Sevilla is actually leaving tomorrow on an early morning flight - so, a couple of students and three teachers went out for a beer with him after the afternoon classes.

I didn't stick around long, I had not been out of the house until class and I needed to get some exercise.  So, I walked around the city enjoying the beautiful evening temperatures.  

Tomorrow after class, we leave for Bilbao - a city in the north of Spain.  It is supposed to be cool and maybe even rainy.  I am glad that I was able to enjoy the beautiful weather here tonight.  But, I am looking forward to seeing the Basque region.